Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Surprise Visitor

Julie Anne White came to visit at the last minute on Monday the 25th.  I picked her up in Zurich on the first train I could get which left at 5:30am and we headed back to our flat in time to drop off her things and take a quick nap.  We then hopped on a train and spent the afternoon at Chateaux de Chillon, took a walk by the lake in Montreaux, and then had dinner and walked around Lausanne that evening.  Tuesday we spent the day in Lucern, took a boat ride, saw the Lion Monument, had a few pastries, and tried to stay dry as we walked around town in the pouring rain.  Wednesday was suppose to be sunny, but we barely saw the sun.  We went to Lauterbrunnen, Gimmelwald, Murren, and then walked around Interlaken for a while.  Thursday, we went to Murten and did a little shopping and then Kelly made us raclette for dinner.  I would love to share all the fabulous pictures I took but I lost my camera and didn't realize it until we all headed to Germany for the four day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment