Saturday, June 15, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

#1 &  #2    The Brady's and s'mores.  
I have always loved chocolate and marshmallows, but I love the Brady's even more.  Last Sunday we went into the forest and made s'mores.
Dan has been a great scout leader and church leader to my kids.  Lori has been a great friend.

Erin and Kelly.  Erin has been an outstanding example to Kelly.
Josh and Nathan.  Nathan has been Josh's best friend these past two years.

#3  Castles
Friday night Kelly went with the Brady's and the youth in our ward (6 in all) camping.  Saturday they all went to a rope park and then the girls went to Zurich for a BYU dance performance.  We got to have Nathan for the night which is always fun.  Saturday afternoon Keith, Josh, and I headed out to find the castle that we always see on our way to Zurich.  It was as impressive close up as it is from the train.

Castle near Olten


No comments:

Post a Comment