Thursday, March 8, 2012

Christmas in March

The other day the intercom buzzed.  I still don't know if the buzz means someone is at my actual door or downstairs outside the locked building.  Luckily, Kelly answered and was able to talk in German and then told me to go down and sign for a package.  As I carried it up the stairs the kids were so excited they met me halfway.  I let them open it and every time they would pull something out they would squeal like a couple of three year olds.  The box was filled with all their favorite treats that we can't find in Switzerland.  It was incredible!  After everything was laid out on the counter we took turns picking our favorite things.  I was as excited as they were.  You can't find most American candy, cookies, or chips here and yet to send them is so expensive.  Needless to say, it was a fun surprise and over the top generous.  
Thank you Kristin.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!!! I wish I thought of that! How great is Kristin!

    ReplyDelete