Saturday, November 17, 2012

Le Dru

You know when you're a kid and you read a story in class and the character has the same name as you.  Or when you go to a store to buy a cool key chain or a coffee mug with your name on it.  Well I never knew what that was like.  Until now that is.  Keith took me to France for my birthday and there is a famous mountain here right next to Mount Blanc and it is called Le Dru.  All over town you see my name, a ski shop, a restaurant, a shoe repair shop, etc.  It took 51 years and I had to go half way around the world, but I finally got the recognition I deserve. Happy Birthday to me.


Le Dru


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Le Dru!!! Hope you're having a lovely day. Miss you and thrilled that you are finally able to get the true recognition you deserve.
    Kudos to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! It's about time. Happy, Happy Birthday "Le Dru". (Probably should be a happy unbirthday) Oh well, you know what I mean. Keep the beautiful photos coming. Would love to see you in one or two. Sterling and I sure do love you and your super great family. Juanita

    ReplyDelete