Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The B & B is Officially Open

We have all been excited to have friends and family come stay with us again.  It has been a long time and even though it is crazy and crowded, it is also very fun.  My sister, Kristi, has a darling daughter whose husband just finished medical school and they and their 10 month old are here. A week after they leave, my friend Natalie and her two boys are coming, and a week after that my sister's four kids will be here for a couple of weeks.  We are looking forward to all the visitors.  To find out the goings on of these next two weeks you can check out my nieces blog.   http://sydandtim.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I'm the husband referred to above, and just have to say that Dru & her family are the best hosts ever! She and her family have been so awesome at showing us what to do and how to do us, feeding us, and even planning some of our days for us. So to you future visitors, you're in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete