Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mulhouse, France

Saturday was spent in Mulhouse.  Mulhouse is a nice little town but no where near as magical as Colmar and Strasbourg.  Keith and Josh went to a cool museum and Kelly and I went shopping.  As I sat outside eating lunch with Kelly I was overcome with emotion.  I am so grateful for my incredible daughter but I realize more and more how amazing this last year has been.  The amount of time I have with my kids without all the outside distractions has been a huge blessing.  I feel sorry for Kelly at times and the isolation she has felt from being here.  But what an opportunity for growth for her individually and for us as friends.  I don't know how I am going to go home and share her again.










1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! I can imagine it is wonderful for those exact reasons. What a great opportunity for you all.

    ReplyDelete