Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Perfect Day

Wednesday Juanita, Sterling, and I went to the Temple in Zolikofen.  It was raining and a great day to just relax and do things inside.  Juanita and I made caramels in the afternoon.  In the evening the rain stopped and we took a long walk and saw a bunch of the beautiful embassies that are close by.
Thursday was a perfect day.  At least that's what they said and I tend to agree.  I packed some fruit, muesli, and yogurt and we took the train to Lauterbrunnen and ate our breakfast on the way.  We went to Trummelbach Falls, had a great lunch outside at the restaurant at the falls and then took the gondola up to Gimmelwald.  We walked around Gimmelwald for about an hour, took the cable car to Murren, and then the train and  cable car back down to Lauterbrunnen.  Everything went perfectly and my eighty-three year old father-in-law is amazing.  So is my mother-in-law, but she's only fifty.
(at least you would think she is)
The view while eating lunch.


Look at these cute tiny little white haired gnomes.


Murren

No comments:

Post a Comment