Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday with Special Friends

I've said this before and I will say it again.  I love the people in my ward.  I am so sad that I can't carry on conversations with many of them.  I wish I could use a translator so I could sit and talk to some of these sweet older ladies and learn about their life.
The other people I love more than I can say are my kids teachers.  They are so wonderful and they let the kids know how much they are loved.  The top left picture is one of the best - Nathan.

We invited a dear friend Caro over for lunch who is moving to England in a few days.  Caro is the girl that has been teaching our German classes since we've moved here.  She is just one of those rare people that you love from the minute you meet her and you know you will always be friends.  We will miss her!



No comments:

Post a Comment