Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Edinburgh

Wednesday, after the castle tour, we drove along the coast a little more and stopped for a walk along the beach.

We made it to Edinburgh early in the afternoon.  We were driving around in circles looking for parking, so after a while I insisted on pulling into the next hotel we saw, paying whatever we had to, and getting out of the car.  I was thinking that if I had to spend even one more minute in the car with my kids fighting I was going to hurt someone.  Luckily I didn't and luckily Keith took the kids out to see some of Scotland while I calmed my nerves.


Northumberland seashore


Shellhenge


Edinburgh

Sir Walter Scott monument

The Hub

Musicians all over the place

View from the Mound

St. Giles

Royal Bank of Scotland
Waverley Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment